Monday, November 3, 2008

Sunday Sentiments 11/2/08


  • I LOVE time change (at least the first day of it)!
  • We didn't 'catch' any of the 'worship only' crowd in Sunday School this year...I kind of missed that
  • Hayward made me laugh as he got tickled at himself reading that last two verses of Genesis 22 in Morning Worship...(don't laugh until YOU'VE tried it)
  • The 'give & take' dialogue of Sunday School is great!
  • Mia nailed the harmony on "Take My Life" and that really did it for me
  • Zack did great in following me "on the fly" as I extended the last worship song...I knew he could handle it & now so does he!
  • The babies were LOUD today...& I loved it...Real life folks
  • "Which Man are you Wearing?" - get the cd if you don't know what I'm talking about
  • It was great to meet Karon's sister Sharon & her son!
  • I'm really missing some of our AWOL members...you know who you are
  • Lunch on the beach (hospitality Sunday) was beautiful
  • Kyle & Glen need to embrace "real wood" grilling...(ask them about it)
  • Minnasooootins know brats...kudos to Kyle
  • It was great to see Dan Murphy in God's house after being so sick
  • I missed seeing my folks in the 3rd pew to the left (Dad's chainsaw incident...more on that later)
  • Jan's secret sister idea ROCKS! (I'm no sister & that's no secret but the way she's doing the S.S. thing is tops)
  • I'm so thankful that God's Word does not return void
  • It was great to meet Aubry's friend John. He didn't own a Bible & I gave him a pew Bible. He is a great young man.
  • Jim William's presence is an encouragement.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should do a summary every week like this...I'll get a review of the events and won't have to come. I'M JUST KIDDING! Please let your mom and dad know we are thinking of them.

Chuck said...

Can't help but smile while trying to read New Testament Genealogy! :)
We are all keeping your Dad and his surgeons in prayer.

jwcreath@gmail.com said...

We were glad that both Jim & Norma were in church. We are thankful for their example and influence for all of us.
Our family also enjoyed the Sunday School as well!
The summary idea is great!