Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sunday Sentiments 11/23/08

One Pastor's thoughts on "Sunday with the Saints"
Worn Out Wardrobe Series #2 Anger Eph. 4:26-27
Download the sermon at www.CWWMacon.com



  • It was WARM this week!
  • Paul & Zack are such a 'behind the scenes' blessing
  • Speaking of 'B.T.S.' saints: Shawn, Cherie, Jim, Norma, Tammy, Andy, Dave, Kelly & many more!
  • Last minute Warriors Award: Dale Lancaster & Kyle Sleeper! - These guys have GREAT voices
  • The morning Sermon made me MAD!!!
  • Anger is one letter from Danger
  • Righteous Anger is:
  • God Centered
  • Slow to rise
  • Not about me or my rights
  • is mingled with grief - Mark 3:5
  • It was great to have four families visiting today!
  • CWW Has the BEST buffet in Macon!
  • Sunday School is a blessing & I love the interaction & Q&A format
  • Hayward was a huge encouragement to me today
  • No I wasn't in any of your houses this week...the sermon topic was just that universal
  • Gone to bed angry lately?
  • CWW has some salty believers
  • Jim's wisdom is refreshing
  • The ladies fellowship group needs to cough up the cookies...really
  • Norma's graham cracker almond bars need to be a weekly item on the CWW menu
  • We had a lot of babies today...I love babies
  • We'll see you all on Thursday at the Thanksgiving Service @10 am: Feast on the WORD & then on the BIRD!

No comments: