Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sunday Sentiments


Random Thoughts about the Church of the Wildwood's Worship - 11/16/08

  • I need to act on Glen's October ideas in October
  • It is REALLY cold on the LWW beach in mid-November
  • My son's are troopers to work with/for/around me
  • Dale Lancaster, Cal & Shawn Lynch, & Hayward & Andrew McKie & David Dziadul are my mighty men - faithful to a fault
  • Dale needs to get a jacket! (Mike Glaze Jr.)

  • Norma got all the food stuff ready early Sunday even though she had a big headache...Gotta love Norma!
  • I love Jim but not his Gators knit hat!

  • Church on the beach works better in the Summer

  • Praise God for 70 plus Zealots who braved the cold & wind

  • Calvary was raw
  • My forgiveness is forever (bonfire anyone?)

  • I am crucified with Christ...
  • Remember...

  • CWW is the eatingest Church I know...no body does it better than us
  • Gospel part one: I'm not all right & neither are you

  • Gospel part two: Christ is alllllllllllll right

  • Gospel part three: God exchanged Christ's righteousness for our wretchedness

  • My throat hurts after that sermon
  • Sam wanted to know why I was mad at everyone at church today (I think this was related to the loud sermon)

  • I love the cross
  • The ground is level at the foot of the cross

  • Today was a GREAT chili day!
  • Happy Birthday Cherie!

  • Happy Birthday Dale! (Tuesday)

  • Happy Birthday Phil! - (Thursday)

  • No Jan, I don't hate you (Jan LOVES the cold...really)

  • Thanks Bob for the Lww help

  • Kara...you are a miracle...God is watching out for you

  • CWW is full of Zealots!
  • I'm praying for my buddy Ray...Thanks for coming today.

  • I love my church
  • Next Sunday...we're gonna be WARM BABY!
  • Your Pastor is the biggest loser in Lake Wildwood

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have I told you how much I am enjoying these Sunday Sentiments! Yes, Pastor Paul I do forgive you as well for freezing me to death yesterday morning. Very proud of your Biggest Loser WIN!

Love ya'll,
Kelly

Anonymous said...

Yep...I must be a "Zealot" for giving up my warm house for the freezing beach on my birthday! Feeling the Holy Spirit move was well worth the trade.

Love,
Cherie