Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sunday Sentiments

A few random thoughts about Sunday at CWW...
  • Jim Williams' teaching is a Spiritual Gift that comforts & builds me up
  • It was COLD in the church at 7:45 am!
  • Elizabeth Pohl gave me her 'Sermon Notes' after church...I love that kid
  • Kara sat at our table to feed Ben...She'll make a great Momma one day
  • The Worship music was just excellent today...WTG Sleepers!
  • Tim's guitar solo was spot on and nerve wracking for him I'm sure!
  • Corned Venison is AWESOME!
  • CWW has the best buffet in Macon...the Baptists got nothing on us in the food department
  • It was great to meet the McCarroll's friends from Locust Grove today
  • Elizabeth Langston's big 'little brother' Johnathan was in church today...good to see extended family
  • Alethia - anyone remember?
  • Is it ever right to lie? Rahab anyone?
  • There was a good spirit amongst us today.
  • I'm thankful for people who are really engaged in the teaching of God's Word
  • It is great to see men disagree agreeably & with passion yet still walk away brothers who are committed to doing life together
  • Opened the revival service at County Line Church tonight...they have a lot of history in that church which is fascinating
  • Dr. Mike Halsey is a gracious man with a great 'voice' - easy to listen to
  • Zack played the offertory tonight at the revival service...His gift is both a joy and deep comfort to me
  • Ben was WILD tonight
  • Being away to preach is great but it also makes me love CWW & our people all the more.
  • God has blessed us as a church & I am privileged to do life with a great bunch of salty Christ Followers
  • Next Sunday: CHURCH ON THE BEACH!

2 comments:

jwcreath@gmail.com said...

Alethia= Truth

I must admit, I didn't get to really hear all your message with helping Jeanne Pohl with the little ones, but, I will listen to the CD! Isn't that great that we can do that!
Ditto for the food! The ladies are doing a wonderful job in that department! Thanks everyone!

Grateful for my church family, love ya,
Dar

Anonymous said...

Sunday was a special blessing to Dad and I as we had missed being with you all for the last two services. Thanks once again for all the food, prayers and calls and cards. GOD is so good to give us such a loving church family. Great preaching Paul It is GOD in you and nothing inherited from your parents. Praying much for your special services. Mom and Dad