Saturday, April 10, 2010

First Fruits Sunday



Mr. GQ! He was so funny. Sam had it going on!


Ben informed His Momma that he did not want to wear 'baby shoes' & that he wanted a suit like Sam! Too funny! That kid walks like John Wayne...with swagger.

My younger two thirds.
I asked the Lord to give me ugly daughters or sons who could shoot straight. I got the latter. Those girls are scary pretty.




The four younger children got all dressed up for First Fruits Sunday as we celebrate the defigning difference between our faith and all others...Our Redeemer LIVES!






2 comments:

Chuck said...

Don't forget you have been blessed with daughters that can shoot straight too! By the way did you see my post when Ariel passed her hunting course and I surprised her with her very own .243?

Unknown said...

I did! & you are right, my daughters can shoot for themselves. I'm sure Ariel will enjoy hunting with you. Great memories for sure.
I bought a youth model 243 for the children in my family. That's what Ellie took her buck with. That's a great rifle for a young person.