Monday, April 12, 2010

Emma Grace

Elizabeth & I went covert today with a secret ultrasound. She didn't want to say anything in case the baby was modest again & we were unable to tell the gender.
Two minutes into the ultrasound & the tech said, "This one's a girl". I had to choke back my tears. Glad it was dark in there. I wanted a girl for my old age. So did Beth but she had convinced herself it was a boy. Now we won't have to argue about a boy's name as we couldn't agree. Emma Grace was agreed on from the outset.
I'm just a little blown away that our God would so bless us with a baby & a girl to boot! He has given us a great reason to praise HIM passionately! I Praise YOU - El Roi - the God who sees. You saw Emma long before we did. In you book all her members were written when as yet there were none of them. I Praise YOU YHWHY Jirah - The God who provides. You will provide for Emma all her days. I praise you Yeshua - my rescuer, my Lord, my King. You will provide the only way for Emma to be set right with our Father...through your precious blood. Oh blessed Spirit, draw her heart to our Messiah at a young age. Reveal Christ to her that she may spend her life serving our risen Yeshua. I Praise the Triune God for blessing this foolish servant with much more than I'll ever deserve or thank you for properly. Take this feeble attempt & know that my life is yours & the real praise will come from my Spirit empowered actions.
Thank you God!

5 comments:

jwcreath@gmail.com said...

Congratulations to you both! God is indeed good to us! Love the sweet name! Praying for a safe & healthy delivery for Elizabeth & Emma.
Love y'all,
Dar & Family

Chuck said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Our God is an Awesome God!

Anonymous said...

You know I am happy for this granddaughtor I prayed, she will be my joy and comfort in the days ahead. I am one greatful grammy. Love Mom

Chuck said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU AND SAM!

Jennifer (Watson) said...

Beautiful! And congratulations!

PS... I found your blog from Charlie's. I've been following your blog (in secret) for awhile. :)