Monday, June 22, 2009

Great Father's Day Gift

I told Zack that all I wanted for Father's Day was a clean basement & my shop area set up. Well, he exceeded my expectations to say the least. Zack wisely enlisted the help of my brother David. The two of them spent several days down in the basement last week. "Uncle Clean" is a great asset to messy basements everywhere.
My favorite part was seeing all my tools neatly arranged on the peg board. I even discovered a fantastic set of Craftsman screwdrivers on the board. That was a Father's day gift from my other boys & dear wife.

Thank You to Zack & David for all your hard work. I can't wait to get down there & start my next project which I can't tell right now because it is a surprise.
Thanks to my children for a great Father's Day


1 comment:

Chuck said...

What a great Fathers day present - now you just need to bring them up north so they can take care of my workshop! Happy Belated Fathers Day