Monday, June 15, 2009

The Fruits of my Labor - a Finished Bathroom!

Well, Sherry has been requesting pics of the finished bathroom. My only regret is that this is the kid's bathroom. I'd like this for my own! The concept is taken from a log cabin that my sweet wife & stayed in in Dahlonaga Ga. I LOVED the bathroom & it was my inspiration for this remodel. The built in linen shelf was done literaly with blood, sweat, & tears (see prior post). I must say that I'm happy with how this project came out. It was the only thing Beth requested & I was secretly thrilled to oblidge.


The fishing creel that holds reading material for the 'Thinking Room'.

The trim on the window & mirror

Wood, wood everywhere!
We sanded & refinished the cabinet doors & they came out great. Thanks to Paul Jr. & Zack.
My Dad gave me the idea to secure the mirror while wrapping it in the rustic trim.
Thanks Dad!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your welcome Son. Love you Dad