Friday, January 1, 2010

2010 at the speed of LIFE

My goal for 2010 was to slow down the pace of life. Well, the new year is less than 24 hours old & I've blown that away!
We are expecting another blessed addition to our family this year. We are one bedroom short & I decided to close in the back deck to make a 'multi-purpose' room/TEMPORARY bedroom for the big guys. Then the girls can move back into their old room & we will be set for a while.
My brother Tony is in town & he is my contractor for the weekend. The guy is amazing. I just love working with him because he is so knowledgeable. I've learned so much already.
The room is going to be GREAT when done & Tony also is going to make a screened in sun room with the rest of the deck. Every one should have a brother Tony...but you can't have mine as we all need him.
We did start 2010 right though...with the Word of God as a family. We are reading through the Bible Chronologically with our family & church family this year. We are also taking the CWW challenge to memorize the 176 verses that comprise Psalm 119. I've challenged our church to do it together. We've got vs 1 down - 'Blessed are the undefiled in the way, who walk in the law of the LORD."
May that be me & my family this year.
Here's to you as you hit 2010 at the speed of life!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My sister Pat memorized Psalm 119
a few years ago. I was amazed.
Exciting days at your house, ours is frozen!
Thanks for coming and making our Christmas special, Love you, Mom A

Unknown said...

I told that to the church when I gave them the challenge. I too was impressed

Chuck said...

I remember memorizing Psalm 119 in sections throughout the schoolyear at ECA. Happy New Year to you, your family, and your extended CWW family!

Anonymous said...

Tony is indeed a blessing and I am amazed at the tool shed and the new counters he laid in my kitchen. I know the new room and deck will be great for you all and give you some much needed expanded living space. Love you much. Am working on Psalm 119. Was much easier to memorize when I was younger. Love Mom Dziadul