Sunday, January 10, 2010

Life Way Over Due

I am so far behind that I figured I'd just upload some pics from the past few weeks & comment as I go. They aren't necessarily in order time wise. Ben & Uncle Cliff. I love this pic because they both seem to be enjoying a good laugh together. Cliff is going to make an awesome grandpa one day.
A Frigid Kansas Sunday Morning. This pic was taken through the van window I think. Made me appreciate Georgia & our 'winter'.

That's one impressive icicle! My Mother in law says it is now over 6 feet long! The kids were fascinated with it.

This is the first time I have ever heard my sons sing together...the great spiritual "Jingle Bell Rock" They have nice voices. Jr really surprised me with the quality of his voice
Ben is dancing here. He really cuts a rug. His dancing is a cross between slam dancing & ballet. You just have to see it for yourself.
One of Jr's life long (19 long years) dreams was to go out in a blizzard with no shirt on. It was COLD that night & I couldn't believe my eyes. He actually posed for the pic. It was funny to see him so excited and animated...but he's still crazy
My Brother Tony & Elena, his wife. He was & is such a blessing. Tony lead the Dziadul crew that closed in the back deck that will be the future room for Paul & Zack. Couldn't have done it without him.


My bride & my baby. Love em both like crazy. We don't get a lot of pics of Beth because A) She's always behind the lens & B) she doesn't like her picture taken...imagine that!

Working with my men. These guys were a blessing.
I love this pic. Sam is 'helping' me put the roof on the porch. This was Tony's idea & I love it. He got the outside frame completed & gave me instructions on how to build the supports & install the roof. We did it & it didn't leak in the last rain which was really light but hey I'm celebrating every victory here!

No comments: