Monday, July 27, 2009

Sunday Sentiments

  • We've actually FINISHED Ephesians 5!
  • Chapter 6 here we come...
  • Could we really finish Ephesians in 2009?
  • Great Q&A with the men Sunday
  • We have some really salty guys & I pray that our young men are catching it
  • I've heard nothing but good things from the ladies teaching time
  • I'm thankful for a gracious wife who is willing to step way out of her comfort zone to cooperate with her husband & please our Lord
  • I never realized how many men we have until we all filled up the fellowship hall
  • Ladies talk: Submission, Respect, & Contentment
  • Men's talk: Responsibilities: Follow Christ, Lead & Love your wife & family
  • "We will one day stand before God & present our wives back to him. Our duty is to give back to Him a wife who looks more like Christ than when we got her from Him"
  • "When a man abdicates his responsibilities, he forces his wife to learn to live with out him"
  • "When a man abuses his responsibilities, he forces his wife to run or retaliate"
  • I'm so glad to have brothers that I can look to for an example to me & not the other way around
  • I have great hope for our young married men who are walking wisely before God
  • Next Week: Ephesians 6!

1 comment:

jwcreath@gmail.com said...

What a great Sunday! We are so thankful for our Pastor & wife & family. We are very blessed as a church and as friends. Praying daily for y'all and it shows!
Love you guys,
The Creaths