Monday, January 12, 2009

Sunday Sentiments

None of us loves the Church like God does & desires us to

Not many care to evaluate this truth in their own lives

We are called to do life together & that close proximity produces friction

The mouse in my bedroom is going DOWN!

I am now hating what my wife hates...namely, Mr. Mouse

It is a big deal to "not discern the body of Christ" 1 Cor. 10:29

I cannot change people, I can only challenge them

We had 103 in church yesterday...haven't hit that for two months!

So good to see Cynthia Connell in church!

The 'behind the ear' mic is driving me CRAZY!!!

I'm sooooo looking forward to the Men's retreat Friday!

I do LOVE being with God's People...We have an AWESOME Church Family!

Tammy is a blessing to her Pastor these days...you go girl!

The Pohl's Friday night Bible Study was are real Acts 2 experience!

Jim Williams is THE MAN when it comes to Bible Study...you should be in a seminary somewhere! (you are much more interesting than my profs were!)

Discouraged? Read (and sing) Psalm 73

I WILL see you all next Sunday!

1 comment:

Andrew Eiss said...

Paul! I just saw your comment from November. Man I'm so sorry it took me so long to reply. How are things! Unfortunately, wordpress put you in it's spam folder. Not very nice I know.

I'm praying for you guys down there. Have a great week!