Thursday, January 15, 2009

That's My Boy!

Sorry...Just gotta brag! Paul Jr. started College last week at Macon State. He came in late last night & nonchalantly said, "Hey Dad, the professor read my paper to the class as an example. When I got it back, I received an A PLUS." He was so cool about it but I know him & He was excited...for Junior that is. A Lutheran kind of excited if you know what I mean. Calm on the outside but Pentecostal on the inside!
I am soooooooo proud of my son! Just had to brag!

5 comments:

jwcreath@gmail.com said...

Woohoo Paul Jr.! Nothing wrong with building your son up while you brag to us! We are proud of Paul, Jr.!

The Creaths

Anonymous said...

ummm...just like his MOM....right Elizabeth.
:) love, Mom

Anonymous said...

ummm...just like his MOM....right Elizabeth.
:) love, Mom

Lisa M. said...

Hey, it's a team effort!....Congratulations Dziadul family!

Barry Combess said...

Congrats!! Way to go Paul Jr.! From "Hebrewcarver"