Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Aftermath

What a Crazy Christmas! Beth got some weird kind of simple video camera for the family & this is an early attempt.

Oddly enough I am thankful for my sister in law Rebecca for putting me on to Dave Ramsey the financial advisor. She sent me his book & Cd's & almost a year ago & I have implemented much of his plan. I'm still in the early stages & I need to increase my income & try to decrease my outgo this year. But this is the first Christmas since we've been married that we have had a budget for Christmas & we didn't go over it! So thank you Rebecca, your encouragement has brought great peace to our house.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

ya Thanks for stealing my video. I made it for MY blog!!!

You owe me.

Again.

Your loving wife. :)))))

Rebecca said...

You're welcome! And it's a work in progress...the budgeting that is...for us too! But I would NOT go back!