Thursday, October 28, 2010

Recent Pics

Turns out Emma is the one baby of ours that doesn't like Daddy's harmonica playing! I tried fast, slow, happy - nothing doing - she listened for a few bars & cried. Everyone's a critic!
Lauging with Momma! Beth had her laughing out loud for the first time. Glad I was there to see & hear it

Ben cleaned up on High Ho Cherio! I'm thinking of taking that kid to Vegas!

So exciting to be in 36 pants again! Zija Weight Management System is the bomb! Check it out at www.drdz777.myzija.com

Laughing with Daddy...as long as he doesn't play the harmonica!
Gut Be Gone!!!

Random pics found on the camera. Anna's close up

Ben's first deer hunting trip. He did great!

1 comment:

Chuck said...

I remember Ariel's first trip with me to my deer stand - she was 3.5 years old and did great! Now she is 12 and a licensed hunter, Saturday was a JR hunting day and her first day in the field she managed to harvest a nice doe!