Saturday, October 9, 2010

Happenings Part 1

Grahm & Dad - Q?"How has Christ Changed You" A: "My Conscience is much Bigger"
Kristen & Grandpa

Cindy Stands for Christ...all the way from Trinidad
Carol - Rejected her works for the finished work of Christ

No place I'd rather be - "We will not Orphan one of these New Believers"
Book End Brothers
Zack's last playing for CWW for a while...sniff, sniff
God's Men Blessing My Boy-The last time we did this was at his barmitzpha
We've been living at the speed of Life as of late. So much has been going on that it has my head spinning!
Zack recently moved to KC Kansas to live with his grandparents & study the piano under Roxanne Adrian. It is temporary but tell that to my heart. I had a tough time letting my boy go. I still get choked up when I think about Zack not being here. I really miss him. Beth reminded me that we'll get to do this 6 more times. Our house is strangely quiet with our Zack.
The Baptisms were a huge blessing! I love seeing new life in the body of Christ. Praises to God from whom our rescue flows from the finished work of Christ on the Cross! We Believe!

No comments: