Thursday, October 14, 2010

Before & Half Way to After

I started at very close to 240lbs. At 5 feet 9.5 inches that is either too much weight or not enough height. I couldn't do anything about the height so I decided to do something about the weight.
I went on the Zija Weight Management System. Here's how it works in a nut shell: Flood the body with nutrients at the start of the day, late morning some dutch cocoa xm3, & some moringa tea before bed.
Sounds crazy I know. Here's what happens. The body gets what it wants & needs - over 100% of the daily nutrients including all 9 essential amino acids that the body cannot produce & is almost non existant in our daily diets anymore - It tends to bring itself into balance.
Then hit the brain with a dose of "Don't Worry-Be Happy" chocolate based xm3 that knocks out cravings, flips the full switch in the brain & gives a pretty good boost of energy to boot.
At night before bed - drink a steaming mug of miracle tea that serves to absorb all the toxins created by burning fat all day & gently 'flushes' them out of your system in the morning - a moving experience some say - pun fully intended.
I've never eaten less food or enjoyed it more. I keep waiting for the bottom to fall out but the only thing that is falling is my pant size: from 42 - 36 since July!
Believe it or not, I'm making money so its not costing me anything. My food bill has decreased $300 a month since my wife & I started the system.
I'm trying to find the negative & I can't...because there isn't one.
Try it for yourself. There is a 30 day money back guarantee. All you have to lose is the weight & all you have to gain phenominal health & the energy of a toddler on cotton candy.
Check it out for yourself at www.drdz777.myzija.com
Come "Drink Life In"!

No comments: