Saturday, June 19, 2010

Lose Your Gut - Week One Results



I was dreading it but I had to do it. I went to Mom & Dad's & got on the scale this morning after a week of pretty much the same lifestyle & diet.
The results...220 lbs which means I lost 15 POUNDS THIS WEEK!!!
I've been on the ZIJA lose your gut program which consists of a nutrient rich drink in the morning, xm3 supplement mid day & one hot cup of miracle tea before bed.
Here's the skinny - pun fully intended:
I didn't change my diet with the exception of cutting sweets way down. I did have some chips & some ice cream on my weekly date with my wife.
I have noticed that my cravings, especially for chips, have all but gone away. I am rarely eating seconds because I feel so full. I still get hungry before a meal but it is somehow very different. The hunger seems satisfied quicker.
After one reasonable helping I feel stuffed.
I did have seconds one evening & I felt like post thanksgiving.
I haven't had any more physical activity than normal on purpose. It has been a massively stressful week (see previous post) & yet I have still lost the weight.
If you'd like more information on it, then join me at the Church of the Wildwood this Monday at 7pm. The lady who started Beth on it for her pregnancy will be speaking on the ins & outs of this amazing supplement system. I'm going to try to record it so you can hear it if you can't be there. This is amazing. My blood pressure has also dropped from borderline hypertension 139/90 to 126/78.
Beth has had a net zero weight gain in her pregnancy which means she's lost weight. Her b/p & blood sugar are amazing! She's usually on bed rest with sky rocketing b/p, sugar, & edema at this point. Instead her vitals are better than they've been in our 22 years of marriage.

No comments: