Friday, June 4, 2010

Bed Rest -vs- Low Blood Pressue

Here's a post from my wife's facebook:

Elizabeth Adrian Dziadul is pretty sure not many people will understand the significance of my blood pressure being 110/68 at 34 weeks pregnant
Elizabeth Adrian Dziadul
I have chronic hypertension that rises as the pregnancy progresses. By this time, I'm usually on bedrest or on 3 meds. I'm on the same meds I've been on the whole pregnancy and these past few weeks the bp has been LOW! It's the supplement I'm taking= Zija. If you know my past history, you know this is amazing.
Elizabeth Adrian Dziadul
Zija is a company that develops products from the morianga tree. It is a complete nutritional drink and it is amazing. I credit it with my blood pressure being so low this far into pregnancy. When I started this pregnancy, my bp was in the 190's/120's- now it's low!
I don't really know what to make of all this but seeing is believing. Beth began taking the tea & after one mug of it - all her edema / swelling was gone. I believe this also has something to do with the b/p & the regulated sugar levels as she has gestational diabetes.
Zija also makes a completely natural diet supplement called Xm3. Beth said that she'd like to try that after Emma arrives.
Seeing that I'm the only one who has gained weight with this pregnancy (Beth has not had any weight gain thus far) I will be starting on it as soon as it arrives next week.
The average loss for a man is 5 to 7 lbs a week.
Why not follow my progress right here. I'll weigh in next week & begin to regain my health with the help of Zija.

No comments: