Sunday, May 24, 2009

Post Camp Post

Well, Its 6:13 pm & I'm finally sitting in my comfy chair in the living room. Ahhhhhhhhhh.


Camp was phenomenal! So much encouragement!!! Here's some things that I found personally encouraging:


1: The unity of our Church body. Everyone pulled their weight & then some. The evidence of the gifts of the Spirit were very clear. Administration, mercy, encouragement, prophecy, shepherding, & most of all...serving & helps


2: The profound privilege to BE a blessing to so many fellow saints. It isn't every day that you get the joy of encouraging so many in such a vital area.
3: Working along side my children. I have to confess that I have taken this way too much for granted. I was very proud of my four eldest children as they joyfully labored to bless others. I like my children & I enjoyed working along side of them
4: The Campbell's ministry. What a blessing to hear from a godly man who has done it & is doing it all over again with his adopted children & grandchildren. The above Cd is a MUST for every Father. Excellent quality & variety. Father's day is coming & your dad/husband will appreciate this Cd.

5: God's provision:
  • When the Cd duplicator froze up, God literally opened a 'door' to allow us to finish
  • The only sunny window of the weekend was several hours during recreation on Saturday. Amazing
  • The love offering was double my hope & triple my expectation
  • The food was excellent & the food order was nearly perfect! Amazing!!!

Thank you Father God for new friends & the fellowship of our Lord Jesus Christ!

No comments: