Wednesday, April 9, 2008

My Son "Sven"




Well, we love our little "Sven". Allow me to explain. We are having the hardest time not calling 'Ben' 'Sam'. We'll start to call him Sam then we'll catch ourselves & insert the proper name 'Ben'. It comes out sounding like "Sven". Poor kid. He's going to think that's his name. Beth was talking to him the other day & called him Benjamin Isaac - again, that's Sam's middle name. Benjamin Robert Anthony. I suppose if we were true rednecks, we'd have named him "Ben Bob Tony". His middle names are after his Grandpas. I know you're wondering about the picture of the dog. Well that is Trigger as many of you know. The reason he's in the post is because we used to talk baby talk to him (and still do but not as much when you have a 'real' baby around). I'm ashamed to say the Ben doesn't have it so bad...We used to call Sam 'Trigger' all the time! Now that's bad!

No comments: