Sunday, April 13, 2008

Jesus & the Red Sox


I was gone from Thursday to Saturday night late. When I finally made it home, Sam was in bed. His stomach was giving him "bathroom problems". He awoke at 3 am & I helped him. He was miserable. Before returning him to bed, I held him for a bit. We hadn't seen each other for three days which to him is an eternity. A sleepy head raised up off of my chest and groggily said, "Dad, we like the Red Sox the best". "Well" I replied, "We actually like Jesus the best." He blinked a long blink then laid his head back on my chest. The he whispered, "Dad, I bet Jesus likes the Red Sox!"
I love that kid.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Paul,
You really have brain washed that boy! Go Yankees!

Sherry

Anonymous said...

Paul,
You have really brain washed my Nephew! Go Yankees!
Sherry

Anonymous said...

Uncle Dave sure agrees Love Mom