Sunday, March 30, 2008

Spring Time In Middle Georgia





I love spring time here in Middle Georgia. It makes everyone feel alive again. These pics were taken on a recent picture taking outing. Elizabeth took to the kids to our favorite spots for cherry blossom pictures. They ended up at our Lake Wildwood park for a picnic lunch. Did you know that picnic tables are there to see if you can jump them? Just ask Paul Jr. Was I ever that young & energetic? A very large & vicious animal would have to be chasing me to get me to do that! Our annual Cherry Blossom festival kicked off today. The older kids are downtown for a free showing of "Star wars". I love that my children love being with each other. Thank God for Spring! The pollen has dusted everything & my allergies are raging. It still isn't as bad as it was in Florida.
I must say that I do love it here in Macon. Ya'll come for a visit & see what I mean!

No comments: