Tuesday, August 28, 2012




Well, it's only been a year since my last post! 
These are some pics of our vacation 2012 in Blue Ridge GA.  Zack came home and he brought...a girl!  Andrea is a sweet young lady who loves God and somewhow loves Zack too.  We had a great time in a large cabin up in the north GA mountains for a week.  God has been so good to us.
I loved my 'hair style' here but alas my wife did not so I'm growing it back.  We're in the awkward fuzz stage right now.   I miss not having any hair but Beth even likes the fuzz that is finding its way back.
Go figure:)

1 comment:

Chuck said...

Thank the Lord that you are not forced to embrace the beauty of baldness just yet! Glad to see you posting again, I have to admit not being in constant contact with everyone is the only thing I miss about FB. Best wishes on the upcoming deer season!