Saturday, January 8, 2011

Emma Grace







Our little Emma Grace recently turned 6 month's old! She's growing so fast - it kind of makes me sad. Being an "Old Daddy" makes me content to keep them little & enjoy them because experience has taught me that they grow so fast & these days will never come around again.
Emma is still an amazing baby. She rarely cries unless she's hungry or hurt. In the first pic, she fell over & bumped her nose on the dock which explains her tears.
She's not a big fan of baby food although Beth did discover that Emma enjoys sweet potatoes...go figure.
I've been working at three local funeral homes lately. It has been fascinating for the most part. I am very familiar with the front half of the business as a Pastor but the back half - the behind the scenes side - is really something to behold.
I work with great people for the most part & it has been interesting to get to know a whole new group of people.
That's about it for now. Just wanted to enjoy Emma's pics. What a beautiful & delightful baby.

No comments: