Thursday, February 19, 2009

Sunday Sentiments


A few random thoughts about 'doing life' at CWW these days... (I know this is way overdue!)
  • Small Groups are small & groupy & they are launching quite well
  • I've visited all but one of our groups over the past few weeks & I can honestly say that there isn't one that is the same yet they all were very encouraging & affirming to me
  • I appreciate the collective wisdom God has gifted our leadership team with
  • The Q&A's are great!
  • I've learned & shared more with my children due to the Catechism questions
  • Hayward may be a "baby whisperer" seeing he put two cantankerous babies to sleep in succession two weeks ago
  • I'm thankful for a Church that wants to hear God's Word taught straight up with no apologies
  • Being a part of body life at CWW makes me a better man
  • Norma's broccoli salad is AMAZING!
  • Communion is this week...my favorite service of the month!
  • The 10:30 am prayer time is Church before Church...I love it!
  • The music Sunday was very effective - Thanks James, Joseph, & Zack!
  • Please go to www.CWWMacon.com & listen to "Not Even A Hint" - recommend it to a friend this week.
  • We'll see you all Sunday - Don't forget the German Mission Team will be here as well as the Peiffer family (Jana will bless us with the piano instrumental during communion)

2 comments:

Joshua said...

"Communion is this week...my favorite service of the month!"

Then have it every week! :)

Unknown said...

Now Joshua - You're not even back for a visit & already you're stirring the pot! :)